The 600GDL BEP Gas Detector has the ability to control two separate sensors which detect both LPG and petrol with audible and visible alarms. There is a test switch available to check operation of sensors, with an indicator for fault detection.
This gas detector includes 1 sensor and a shut off switch but no shut off valve, and uses microprocessor control to ensure the correct sensor sensitivity.
- Power Supply: 10V min to 35V max
- Current Draw: 140mA with dual sensors (340mA when gas is on)
- Alarm Sensitivity: 20% LEL (Lower Explosive Limit).
- Current at outputs: 800mA maximum.
- 88 x 66mm base, 17mm depth, 4mm-suits round head mount screws (not included).