The Mount Forge Providore 3 Burner BBQ is perfectly suited to businesses that hire out BBQs, operate fundraising BBQs or do high volume on-site catering. They are simple, large BBQs without any unnecessary bells and whistles (things to be broken when in hire situations) but they are strong, tough and reliable – and easy to operate and enjoy.
- Built to last, built to BBQ – they are strong, heavily constructed units (NW: 48kg) built to stand up to the rigour of multiple different users and a lot of movement
- Designed and manufactured purposefully for NZ conditions and gas requirements
- Super quick assembly – out of the box and ready to go in 10 minutes
- Supplied on 4 large heavy duty castors – makes for easy portability, stands up to a lot of movement and when in place lock to keep the BBQ positioned and steady for operation or secure storage
- Big heavy 3mm Stainless steel hotplate (710 x 460mm) – perfect for hire situations where many different types of foods are to be cooked in big quantities for many people.
- Easy clean – Simple but tough design makes for very easy clean up after use. Single grease mug for easy fat disposal. Big plate can be removed for cleaning and re-oiling before reinstallation – very simple
- Fold down side trays – allow compact storage when not in use and easy movement but still allow users to have shelves for plates, utensils, condiments, drinks etc
- Very simple operation – piloted valves to each burner. Very simple, very reliable, super quick ignition every time. The piloted valves shoot a small flame down the side of the burner to effect instant burner ignition. The most reliable BBQ injection system available.
- Supplied with high flow POL regulator for consistent and reliable high performance
- Spare parts available from us on an on-going basis – we back up everything we sell.
- NZ Approved gas appliance