This policy is applicable to all orders where the customers have ordered a product incorrectly, or no longer require/want it.
• Products purchased may be returned within the first 30 days, however freight costs must be covered by the customer
• Products purchased over 1 month prior, a 20% restocking fee applies, and freight costs must be covered by the customer
• The Gas Shop is not responsible for freight costs or recovery, products that are returned to The Gas Shop must be sent freight paid
• Goods will only be accepted for credit if they are returned in their original packaging in an “as new” condition.
• Proof of purchase is required for all returns.
• Freight Claims – The customer shall inspect all goods immediately upon delivery. In the case of damage, goods must be signed for as “Damaged” and notify The Gas Shop within 24 hours of delivery.
Note: Where it applies, the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 sets out a minimum standards for goods sold by The Gas Shop. In the event that goods are sold deficient or faulty, The Gas Shop has an obligation to repair, replace or refund.
All items for return should be addressed to:
The Gas Shop
26 Greenmount Drive