Here are a few tips on caring for your plates and grills.
1. Before first use, clean the cooking surface with warm soapy water and a sponge. Thoroughly rinse with fresh water
2. Dry the cooking surface, then lightly coat all sides of the burners, rock trays, plates and grills with a Non Stick Barbeque Cooking Spray
3. Position the hotplate and grills in the barbeque and heat for a few minutes until the surface just begins to smoke, then switch the barbeque off
4. Fill a bucket with clean warm water and using a barbeque brush or scourer constantly soaked with water, gently scrub the cooking surface down
5. Dry the cooking surface, then lightly coat it with a Non Stick Barbeque Cooking Spray
6. Pre-heat your barbeque and you’re ready to start cooking